Sunday, February 12, 2017

Happy Galentines Day:)

The title means to celebrate with your gal friends for Valentines Day:) Guess it's more for singles but I thought it was a great idea since I will be with my Lunch Bunch Group on Tuesday and we are all married.

We had 84 degrees 2 days in a row and Massachusetts had 12-16 in of snow... just crazy!

Busy week with quilting! Yea!!! I have one loaded and started and will finish it this week since I will only be home 2 days..... I helped a friend organize her studio and part of her sewing room and will finish up this Saturday:) I spent the night after my Bee and most of Saturday:) Yes there was wine involved:)

First up is Dot's 4 patch quilt. Yes I have done 2 others from her group but Christmas:)

Love how the circle feathers turned out!

and it can be reversible:) haha!!!

Elaine had the same squares but made half square  triangles instead with them instead.

She wanted it looped and I think it looks lovely!

Great paisley backing fabric!

Am caught up with my BOM... worked on them at Bee:)

Another Lucy Boston Cross block done:)

Lunch bunch, vet appt for Buster our eldest...he is due for his shots and has been pulling his hair out? And then Lunch Bunch and Shop Hop in Waco on Friday:) FUN!!!!

Hope you have a great week!!!


No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...