Sunday, February 26, 2017

Almost March

I almost thought Summer had arrived this past week... do you believe 90 degrees??? Crazy!!!! Of course another cold front has come through so the high today is only in the low 60's. It is no wonder people are all sick!!! Seems as if Mother Nature is going through menopause:) One day hot the next cold... just laugh we have all been there:) haha!!!

Was  a busy week!!! Quilting and life!

First is my March Wool BOM:) all done!

This is Sue's quilt. She either bought or made it on an Alaskan quilt cruise... turned out beautiful!!!

Just love the batiks!!!

I added a lot of movement to it with the feathers and swirls:)

This is Linda W's pinwheel quilt.

Was a big one and all she wanted was loops:)

Even the backing is scrappy:)
I love this one from Linda W.!

I called it scrappy squares even though they are more like rectangles:) She wanted he butterfly panto-graph done on it so I did it in the bright variegated thread.

Looks wonderful on the back also!!

Another Lucy Boston Crosses block... only 3 more to go:) I go sidetracked with a bluebonnet wool project but will get back to it in a day or 2:)

I got a bunch of strips sewn at Bee this week... they are in sets of 2 and so I have 2 weeks to press them all before heading back to Bee to sew them all into 1 strip set. Then the real cutting will begin:)

Have an awesome week and either stay warm or cool depending on your/our weather:) haha!!!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...