Sunday, February 5, 2017

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Well the weather has been cold most of the weekend and yet we are to have 80's next week??? No wonder everyone is sneezing and coughing! Either that or it's the Cedar:(

I got a lot done this week since I was home a lot:) Always get stuff done when I am not running the roads:)

Here are the picture to prove it:

This is Leta Bess's flower quilt.

She is in her 90's and still does hand applique:)

Love how it all turned out!!! I heard she did too:)

Ruth Ellen made this sampler quilt.

I am hoping the quilting makes her like it more then she did!!

Loved all the little country blocks! Of course my fav are the sunflowers!

She had already embellished it but I was able to quilt around them:)

Look it's reversible on the back! You can really see the quilting now!

Yet another Lucy Boston Cross made:) I have another about finished then it will be on to #15:) It must get done this year so I can start my Millifore!!!

I actually got to sew yesterday:) I worked on my challenge Project Linus quilt. We pu a bag of fabrics... mostly 1/2 yd and under and then had to make a quilt:) I am ready to sew all my pieces together:) yea!!!

Home again most of the week so should get Dot's quilt finished and maybe one more:)
Have an awesome week!!!!






No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...