Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Fathers Day:)

Hope all the Dad's had a great day! Hubby had both kids call and got a gift card from Cabela's:) He also got to mow today:) LOL! He would of yesterday but we finally got new phones:) YEA!!!! So of course that takes a few hours and then more hours to program the way you want:) We went from a Galaxy 5 to an LG7 ThinQ... a definite upgrade in picture quality and speed! All the accessories will arrive tomorrow from Amazon:)

Have no idea where the week went but it did and fast!

Monday quilted, Tuesday was lunch bunch, Wednesday quilted and took MIL out for her 91st bday dinner, Thursday errands all day, and Friday quilted. Not too much to show you though:(

Margaret made this snugly quilt:)

Feathers in the border and loops in the center... she used a poly batting.

Full feather row on the top border.

Backing.

Finally another UFO is in the quilting closet. I think I made the blocks 10+years ago and finally made it into a flimsy. The red fabric I bought during our Waco trip with the Bee:)

All hand applique and embroidery:) Now to get it quilted.......

This is what's on the frame today and still a few more days:)

Our dear friend Delyte has breast cancer so Pat and I put this quilt together so she can always have a hug from us whenever she needs it:)

Love the Doxie fabric on the back!

Pat sewed the strips and provided most of the fabrics... I had the pattern and sewed the head and tail ends:)  and put it all together. Then sewed the backing and quilted it. Pat did the binding in brown.

Granddaughter #1 sent this penguin home with me last week for surgery... he is all done and ready to go home:)
I made this for Pat's birthday earlier this month:)


This is our newest family member.... her name is Calli  and yes she is a stray:) She is a very loving kitty and was very trusting until I picked her up and forced her to stay in all day and night:( she kept mewing and wanted out but couldn't figure out how so I opened the door... wrong thing to do!!! She hides and runs from me now:( I am SO hoping to give her a furever inside home.... will not give up!!!! I have waited for a calico many years!

Hope everyone has a great week!!! Mine is busy again and I will be gonr for most of it but I will tell you more next time!

Hugs!











No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...