Sunday, June 3, 2018

June already!

HI all:)

Busy week! Don't know where it went!
I quilted Monday and Tuesday, finished my root canal on Wednesday, errands and haircut on Thursday and then more quilting on Friday. Unfortunately I don't have anything finished to show you this time:( The Judy N quilt is taking up all my time!

Then yesterday I decided while Hubby was doing the yard work I would clean the windows and wash the curtains in the living, dining room and kitchen. Well that lead to an all out Spring cleaning!!! So now all 3 rooms are sparkling:) yea!!! I even waxed my wooden floors in entry and hallway:) The bedrooms didn't get anything done:( We are planning on painting Hubby's room so it will get cleaned then:)

Hubby also got his bathroom painted and the light put up:) YEA!!! Next is pulling up the old flooring and doing any repairs and then laying down wood looking vinyl:) It is coming together:)

SO the only pics I have are these:

A look at the quilt I have been quilting......

The new light fixture:)

All painted:)

So next week is yet another busy week! I am home 2 days so am hoping to get the quilt finished!!!!
Have an awesome week and stay cool!!!!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...