Sunday, May 27, 2018

Summer has arrived:(

Hi All:)

The temps have been steadily going up and we are to be in the 100's this week already:( UGH!!!!
I have a feeling it's gonna be a scorcher this year:(

Not as much done as I had wanted.... the antibiotic side effects were doing a number on me so only quilted one day:( I did get my plan ready for the Judy Niemeyer I am starting tomorrow:) So I guess that's something! Also went to Bee:) I worked on an old UFO... prob 10 years??? Not done yet but maybe next week if I get some sewing time:)

On with the pictures:

First up are my Spargo birds #13, 14 and 15:) The next 3 are in the works:)

Cam made this original design for her mentor.

Lots of roses as that is the sorority flower.

I put roses in the corners and then filled the rest.

She had 2 floating roses so just had to add stems and leaves and then filler.

The back makes it reversible:)

Rosette #9 started:) 

Well as I was saying will be high temps so will be in Studio with AC running!!!! Will be home 3 days, have an appt to finish the lovely... sarcasm inserted... root canal and then  an errand day. And the week will be gone..... we got the texture on the bathroom walls and will paint next weekend... then floors..... slowly but surely!

Have an awesome week and stay cool or warm depending on where you are:)







No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...