Sunday, September 30, 2018

Cooler temperatures:)

We have had some lovely morning here this week! And hardly any more rain... that helps everyone catch up on their mowing:) Which Hubby did yesterday while I got all the Fall decorations out:)

we are still enjoying our living room remodel:) Hubby' new chair has not arrived yet:( He is getting a bit anxious about that but it was being custom made for us. We did no remodeling this weekend and it was really nice! Of course we have been ignoring the house cleaning so did get that done today:)

I quilted 3 days and had my errand day where I visited our newest quilt shop in the area... QIY in Kempner. She has a nice selection of fabrics and great prices! I bought 5 Alison Glass prints for $5 a year.... unheard of!

Friday was Bee day and  delivered 4 quilts and brought 4 back to go in the closet:) Nice!!!

Millie is all finished except for the quilting and will press her and get a picture for next weeks post. I have a quilt on the frame and should finish it next week and start another custom:)

The LaPassion has started... 1/2 in basted hexies:) FUN!!!! I am also trying to finish 3 more Spargo birds this week.

Ok enough talking....

Kathy J made this quilt for her Brother... I really think he will love snuggling in it.

She wanted simple quilting so just stippled all over.

LeAnn made this scrappy modern quilt.

                                                    Love the way she put it together!

Just gray loops all over.


Sorry this one is sideways but it is from Margaret. 
She does such lovely precise embroidery!

I followed the suggested quilting lines and added some more:)

Great closeup!

Well suppose to be a sunny week with temps in the 80's... so perfect!
Hope you all have a great week!!!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles or reviews all the time along with
a mug of coffee.

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...