Sunday, January 27, 2019

January is almost gone!

Hi All:)

Can't believe February is right around corner! Time is going SO fast!!!

 I was hoping to show you a finished kitchen but.......my slab was not on the truck so it didn't arrive till Thursday. It will be installed Monday and the plumbers come Tuesday. Then the back splash won't get done the 5th unless they can get me in earlier but I am not planning on it.

It was good to get back in my routine this past week:) I am back to quilting for my customers. My Millie is all done but will not show pictures until after the quilt is hanging at our local quilt show but I do have to say it is just stunning:) Not to brag or anything:) LOL!

We went to Cedar Park and Austin yesterday. Hubby is also cleaning out so he sold a little over 1/2 of his album collection to Half Price Book and we took Bianca for a service... her stitches were not good and also her bobbin case was not working correctly. A good spa day will fix her right up:) She should be done in 4 weeks and by then we will have another load for Half Price books:) After we had a lovely meal at Catfish Parlour in Georgetown. Hubby likes the catfish but I enjoyed the grilled salmon:) YUMS!

Today we cleaned out MIL bedroom in her house next door. 5 large trash bags of mostly clothing and a few other items. She did like to buy clothes and jewelry. Did find a few pieces in her drawers... among her sweaters:) LOL! I know what you were thinking:) Need to see if family wants anything before we really go through it. Any furniture or household items will be donated to the local abuse center to help them start over.

Okay picture time:

Pam made this pillow runner to go with her quilt that was the last one I finished last year:) 

She will lay it across her bed pillows instead of making shams. Actually a great idea!

I quilted it the same as her quilt:)

Mary G made this adorable wall hanging!

Love the different feet!

She will hang in April:)

Here is her February one:)

Such a simple design with such impact:)

I will get it to her in time to hang in Feb:)

Got to go to Bee Friday and made 2 more blocks from my online shop hop quilt. I am planning on making 2 chemo quilts with what I have:) They are SO not me!

Will be home most of the week except for an errand day... of course there will be lots of workers here also. I plan to lock up the kitties in 2 bedrooms and I will quilt while they work. Easier then me sitting and watching them all day! At least I will be accomplishing something!

Have an awesome week! And get sewing!!!












No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...