Sunday, January 20, 2019

Another week goes quickly by!

Here we are in the middle of January already... well kinda passed the midpoint way already! Where does the time go??

I had lunch bunch and Guild and also some of us went to Waco for the annual Shop Hop. The other 2 1/2 days I quilted on Millie... almost finished now:) YEA!!!

Next week I am home but have the counter top guys, back splash guys and also the plumbers coming:) I am happy about that but still it takes days away:(

Well I did get a few things sewn today....I took Judith... my featherweight... into the house and sewed while watching football. I also cut 2 more blocks:) So I did do something besides hand sew all the circles on the Birds...not done there either. 96 is a bunch!!! I really think they are multiplying:)

Ok so a few pictures:

Bought this yardage at the Shop Hop... backing for the Spargo birds:)

Found these sweet dolls and doll houses to make for the girls for Christmas:) Had to order a house panel....there is a story there about a little old lady taking the last one and not letting me have it but I was nice... I did keep my eyes on her in case she changed her mind:)

Another BOM done.

This is from an online hop from 2009 I think... I know? I am sewing them and will make 2 chemo quilts from them. Not my style anymore.

There is the bottom border on Millie:) YEA!!!!!

I hope everyone has an awesome week!!!!






No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...