Sunday, February 10, 2019

Strange weather!!

Well our weather has taken a turn! We were 79 degrees one day and down to 29 with sleet and snow the 2 days later. That's Texas weather:) It is supposed to warm up more everyday this week:) YEA!!! At least we did not have the mess or temperatures the folks up North did!

The tile guys came and went and came again. They showed up at 3 and laid the tile then came back 2 days later to do the grout at 3 again. Good thing I work from home! Bad part is they are not finished... we found 2 ungrouted spots and also the work order did not have them take down the over the stove microwave and tile and grout and then reinstall. So I have a work request in. The salesman stated they would do it so now we wait...... again.

Here are the pictures so far:
Tiled


Supposedly finished... not!

This is where the work still remains....they were suppose to take the old backsplash down but just tiled over it sooooo now we have this. The guy said he could go up to where the cabinet starts...sounds okay to us:) So the saga continues...

Now onto quilting:)



This is Dot's queen sized quilt I had started last week.

It is a Missouri Star pattern and I custom quilted it:)

Look it's reversible!!!

She had extra blocks so made a table runner for her daughter in law:) I quilted it the same way:)

I was to go to Bee Friday but woke up the second time this week with a sinus headache:( Hate them! But started feeling better around noon so loaded and quilted this wall hanging for Brenda.

It is a panel that she just added a few borders to.

I quilted around the bike and made some of the details pop and also the writing. Stippled all around in the gray to fill in.


Bead board in the green border and no quilting in the wording border. Love the wording fabric... will have to see if I can find me a fat or 1/2 yard:)

Well I hope everyone has a great week! I have a Brimfield custom to start tomorrow and lunch bunch on Tuesday. Then another week will fly by!
Happy Sewing!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...