Sunday, February 17, 2019

Tile still not finished:(

Hi All,

Well the tile people have not come back to finish yet:( Haven't heard anything since Tuesday so will wait to see if I get a reply from the email I sent Friday...I really do not like working with contractors! If only we knew how to do the tile it would already be done! Glad we are building the island ourselves! Well except for the quartz top and it will just be a rectangle for them to glue down:) Yea! And the electric but we have a guy for that:)

So I did get some quilting done this past week:



This is Jill's Brimfield quilt. The circles are EPP.

She used Grunge as the background... still one of my favorites!

You can really see the quilting on the backing! Ruler and free hand:)

Cam made this for her sorority Sister.

Added more splashes of water:)

And curlz all around.... backing was white.



I was given a lot of the Minky/Cuddle fabrics since I had done quite a few machine embroidery projects with it so I had a rather large stash and wanted to clear some/all of it out.
So I cut 8" squares of flannel... washed... and the minky and then sewed it all together to make a rag quilt. I have enough cut to make another:)


Just wish I would of seen all the yellow in the corner:( Oh well it still hugs! Hubby is snipping the edges as I type:)



The center medallion is finished on LaPassion... only 16000+ more pieces:)

Oh  and we built this today.... a coffee station:) Saw one in the kitchen cabinet catalog that I was looking through and figured we could build one ourselves:) Yup a success!I measured, cut and glued, and hubby cut all the circles:) We are such a great team!

Busy week this week so may just get a quilt started. I am the presenter at our Guild Tuesday night and will teach a class on Wednesday. Then we have Bee on Friday... busy busy bee:) LOL!

Oh the weather has been wild! We were up to 86 degrees one day and then down to 50's the next day as the high:( Please make up your mind!!!

Enjoy your week! and keep them sewing machines going!!!!






No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...