Sunday, February 24, 2019

VERY busy week!

Hi All,

Hope you had a wonderful week and stayed warm wherever you are! We were cold and damp most of the week...yesterday the sun was shining in all it's glory but the wind knocked us off our feet:(

So as the title states it was a VERY busy week! I only quilted on Monday... so here are those pictures:


Brenda made both of the quilts I quilted this week.

This is a very colorful one that I just looped all over.


The Halloween one I also just stippled all over.



This is for Margaret's Niece. Her sister started it... had all the blocks done and the fabrics bought and then passed away. It has sat in a box for 9 years and she decided I was the one to finish it for her:)
So I squared up the blocks and sewed on the sashings and the borders. I have the backing fabric ready to sew together and then it will go in line:)

This is the hankie I love the most! Victor passed away on the 10th... he was 102. His mom was my MIL BFF:) Such an awesome keepsake!

Here is one of the butterflies... she blanket stitched them on with precise little hand stitches. Felt like she starched the dickens out of them also:) Can't wait to quilt it... I see feathers!!!

So Tuesday night was Guild meeting night and I was the speaker:) 

I showed my quilt journey from the first to what I was working on... I only took 27 quilts:) I had more at home:) LOL!!!

This is me posing because I wouldn't stand still or be by the quilts:) LOL!!! Thank you Kathy for taking pictures!

Then on Wednesday I taught a class.... can't get the pictures downloaded for some reason so you may see them next week:)

Here is a closeup of the minky PL I made last weekend... will sew one again this afternoon:)

Bee was Friday and I thought I might have some nice left in me so I went:) I got this month's BOM from Zen Chic made and....

Got 2 more of the BOM for a chemo made. Also laughed a lot:)

Hubby and I went to Austin yesterday to pick up Bianca from her spa/surgery. These are the 2 sensors they replaced... the hook sensor and the other is the buttonhole sensor. I am beginning to think she is a $ pit:(

So while she was all fresh I stitched out a couple of hand towels. I changed bobbin thread brand and she does seem a bit happier... but we will see....


Did another one this morning.

So much quieter this week... I am home all but one day and the tile guy texted and he will be here one day this week:) YEA!!!


Forgot to post these.... Bonnie Hunter was in San Antonio teaching and saw this awesome machine:) LOVE IT!!!!

I am taking a class from her in April:)



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...