Sunday, May 5, 2019

Back to quilting:)

Hellooooo:)

Well I am back to quilting:) was nice having the break but the quilts were calling me!
When I left I had this one still on the frame so finished it up on Monday:)


Margaret's sister made this about 9 years ago... well the blocks. Then she passed away:(  I sewed it all together and finished it up for her:)

This is my favorite hankie... it is the one her mother carried when she got married:)

The butterflies are beautiful! She hand blanket stitched every one of them on.

This one was painted by their grandmother:)

Just loved the variety of hankies.

And of course one butterfly with a mind of it's own:) LOL!

The backing... this quilt will go to Margaret's niece.

Fran made Tula Kitties:) My 2 most favorite things!

Lots of curlz!

They are SO cute!!!1

Here is the backing.

I got another finished but no pictures taken yet so you will have to wait till next week:)

We have been working on the island this weekend... the beadboard is on and it has 2 coats of paint on it:) YEA!!! The quartz is due to be installed on Thursday:)

We have had a bunch of rain this week... 5 inches + Was SO nice to have a rainless weekend!

A busy week but there will be a bit of quilting done:)

Hope everyone read that I am not taking any more quilts in this year..... have to catch up!!!I am loading and starting to quilt one I got in Nov of last year tomorrow... I think I still have a few more from last year but then will be back on this year's schedule:) They are not in a hurry but man 6 months is a long time!

Have a great week!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on working, great job!

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...