Sunday, December 8, 2019

Almost Christmas, Almost Christmas... singing in my head:)

LOL! I am actually glad to hear Christmas music this year:) Usually I am all humbug with quilting that has to be done because they are gifts... but this time just having fun quilting PL's:)

Hubby is getting better and better at running most of the computerized except the main setting up. I have been letting him pick what he wants to quilt...in fact he has been shopping for designs he likes:) If we had room I would get him his own setup...but there is no room at this inn for more machines:(

The weather has been lovely but that is to change drastically on Tuesday:( Mother Nature's gentle reminder that she is still in charge!

Not too much exciting happened this week ...we mostly stayed home and quilted and I sewed! Had our Bee party Friday and that was a lot of fun! Love these gals to pieces!!!

So on with the pictures:

Panel from Pat for PL.

We used a honeycomb with bee design on it.

Another panel.

We used a design that looked like vines.

Yet another panel.

Butterflies this time.

I made this puppy quilt for PL.

Used paw prints:)

Hope everyone has a great week and sew sew sew!!!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...