Sunday, January 19, 2020

I'm baaack:)

Hello all,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! We certainly did!

I thought it would be a restful vacation but we quilted quite a bit:) LOL! So there are lots of pics today!

I officially open tomorrow and have a few quilts already dropped off so I can begin:)

I SO enjoyed having the time off I have been pondering when to close down permanently. I think I will go until June 1, 2021. That would mean I would be open 10 years:) I am no longer taking new clients and hope to quilt after I am closed for friends:)

We have been working hard learning how to use the computer along with the quilter and I think we are getting pretty good! Of course we are only doing the edge to edge right now. There is SO much more to the software yet to explore! Hubby is a great helper!

So on with the show:

First up is one of mine. The pattern is called Trees by Jen Kingwell.

Was a lot of fun to make! Look at those kitties:)

Great Backing fabric I found on clearance rack:)

Project Linus panel. There were actually 2 of these... guess I didn't take a pic of the other one.

What cuties!

Love the polka dot backing!

Made this chemo quilt for a man. The 4 corner panels were given to me by a client cleaning out her stash. The Texas panel was in my stash and the cabin fabric was from a friend.

Love how it turned out!

Hope he enjoys it!

Another man's chemo quilt. Client donated fabrics and I put together and quilted.

Beautiful digital panel!

Turned out great!

Another Project Linus panel.

I used to have a Holly Hobbie doll as a kid:) Great memories!

I made this Project Linus quilt with leftovers of another:)

Love the dense flower quilting!

Love the back! The center fabric was used to sew my 8 yo grand daughters crib sheets and her quilt:) I think I am finally out of it!

Donation quilt for Project Linus.



Another....



Here is my Bonnie Hunter Pfeffernusse quilt all done:)

I took her class last April at Stitchin Heaven in Mineola and the top has been done but now it's all done:) Can you see her autograph? Yup had her sign a block at the class.

Love the digital quilting design!

The backing was bought on the way home in Athens on the clearance rack:) Had just... and I mean just... enough!

Another donation quilt.



And another.


Here is my Emerald City quilt.. another Bonnie Hunter pattern!

A different digital design quilted on this one:)

Love love it!

Another donation.



My Steampunk quilt made from Jen Kingwell pattern.

This was a BOM. They did it a little different in that you got several choices of fabrics for the blocks so I know there isn't one exactly like mine!

More backing from the sales rack somewhere:) LOL!
 I am working on Bonnie's Mystery quilt still...am on clue 5. I know she has done the big reveal but I am ok with going at my speed. Plus I really wanted to finish Emerald City first!
I am currently working on 2 commissioned quilts and the mystery. That keeps me pretty busy!
I have also been basting a trillion... not really.. hexies for the next step in LaPassion:)
Have a great week!




1 comment:

Gloria said...

Welcome back! I was wondering if you can add me to your list for quilting services? Thanks!

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...