Sunday, June 28, 2020

June almost over:)

Hi All,

I keep seeing a cartoon on FB that shows people carefully opening the door to July 2020:) LOL! We have no idea what's in store for us day to day! Just do what you want and enjoy everyday!

I did gather with 2 friends and we had a lovely lunch and did some hand sewing on Friday:) SO nice to talk to friends and get hugs!!!

So now we have the wonderful Sahara Dust here:( Yes I felt it 3 days before they officially said it was here:( Headaches, sinus issues, and burning eyes:( UGH! They... meaning the weather people that are always right?... state it is almost over but will be back midweek...so in other words I will be feeling the dust all week long:( It makes me want to do nothing! So I may just do that this week. Will take each day and see what I can do.

I did get a few things done this week. But first:

My daughter is officially graduated:)

She said she kept having this dream where she wouldn't get her diploma because she needed one more class:) LOL!

And she is in the book also:)

Okay onto quilting:

Judy Mc wanted this panel quilted for her first great grandchild.

Lots of outlining and ruler work.

You can see some of it on the backing fabric.

She also made this for Project Linus.

Hand cross stitched:)

This is the special order memory baby quilt.
The clothes are from the great grandmother. C McCain is the daddy.

She loved the Dallas Cowboys so to make it more boyish since that is who this is for I used the Cowboy fabric on the back. Still have the lap quilt to quilt... all loaded so will see if it gets done this week! Than 4 pillows that I have not started yet... always something to do:)

Son had a Covid case at his job and the Gov is going mandatory masks starting Monday so he wanted a few more for the girls to have on hand. 
It is back to crazy times!!!!
Looks like this is going to last way longer then they thought.
Enjoy your week and keep out of the dust!!!!


No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...