Sunday, October 4, 2020

Happy October!

 Hi All,

Hope you had a great week! Mine was full of quilting and friends:) YEA!

We had our little quilting group get together this week. Sure was nice to visit with all of them!

The weather has been wonderful! No AC most days:) Of course it is on at night... surprising how many cars drive by and how loud the dogs are at nite!

On with a few pictures:

This is Janice's Guild BOM.

Love the color choice!

Lots of freehand and ruler work:)

Another of Janice's quilts. I have one more that will be loaded today:)

A Stack and Whack from the outer border fabric. LOVE that fabric!

More ruler and freehand quilting.

My Bonnie Hunter pumpkin table runner. Imagine my surprise when I put the checkerboard center on wall and it was too short:) LOL!!! I didn't read the directions correctly and only made 21 units instead of 42. Oh well...  I placed the other fabrics on the wall just to get a perspective:) She will love it!

I finally got the Cowboys fabric in and found sashing fabrics so am hoping to get the last memory quilt done soon!

Quiet week here this coming week so more quilting!!!

I got a massage on Thursday and today I am finally feeling the relief I needed! Will be back in 3 weeks.
She is taking a class to walk on your back... can't wait for that massage! Think it may be my Christmas gift to myself:)

Have an awesome week!!!











1 comment:

Dot said...

Love all of them. Pumpkins my favorite

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...