Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25, 2012

Hi All:)

The ankle is better:) yea!!!! I got 2 quilts quilted last week but it took a few days. This week I am back to my normal:) So I got my 2 Project Linus Quilts and one customer quilt done so far. Have another loaded for this afternoon:)

Well Miskiti has decided to be an outside kitty. She got out and won't come to us. I am hoping she is staying at someones house whenever I don't see her here. She is due anytime so hope she has her babies in a safe place.

This is Cassie's quilt. She will be giving it away for a raffle. I used a fall leaf pantograph on it. Love the colors!


This is also Cassie's quilt. It is a baby gift. I used the double bubble pantograph on it. Turned out just gorgeous!




This is one of 2 Dresden plate quilts from Elaine. Her daughter made the plates about 12 years ago. Her 9 year old gdaughter zigzaged all the plates on while visiting this past week. And I got to quilt them:) They will go in the gdaughters bedroom on her twin beds:) I did freehand quilting.





A quick cross stitch for Blake and Jada's new baby. They are my son's BFF's:)


This is the secret quilt that Leigh had made for Jane. She is from England and leaving Tx for her husbands next station so she made both flags and I freehand quilted it.




Well back to quilting so I can post more pics soon!
Happy stitching!
lou

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...