Monday, July 2, 2012

Almost 4th of July!

Hi all,

This past week was catch up on charity quilting:)

I quilted 10 Quilts Beyond Border quilts. They are now at Pat's for the binding work and then I will take a quick pic before mailing them out. This is a great organization. Just google them and see what it's all about:)

I also got my normal 2 Project Linus quilts quilted. This is yet another great organization! I quilt for them weekly as we have a local chapter:) I usually don't take pics of these unless thay are super cool!

I also did a customer quilt but no pics will be available until I know the quilt is given as a gift:)

Ok so now for some pics. I had talked about our kitchen redo a few weeks maybe months ago:) Well we are all done with the painting:) Of course I can't move today:) haha!!!  Am hoping to replace flooring next year if I can decide what I want:) Enjoy:)









No more blue!!!!!!

Have a happy Fourth of July!
Happy Stitchin!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...