Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 15, 2012

Hi!
Wow twice in one week:)
Well I got the Hummels done and wanted to get them posted.

Also went to the Austin Quilt Show yesterday and really enjoyed it! Such talent!!! The quilts were just stunning!!!!! Sure does inspire you!

Here are the Hummels:
 Hubby is at one end and the other is pinned to the design wall. Yup it is huge!!!! 94x11 She put the outside ones facing out because they will be hanging off the bed.  Remember I quilted 2 of these lovelies:)
 Closeup of one of the blocks.

 Top of quilt.


Have been practicing my feathers on some Project Linus Quilts so I will be ready to use on customer quilts!

Enjoy the cool weather and getting ready to be on a major quilting spree:)
Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

What a lovely quilt!!

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...