Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22, 2012

HI ya'll!

The weather has been glorious this past week!!!! Of course we are back in the lower 90's during the day and the 60's at night but much better than what we had before!!!!!

I have been a busy and happy quilter this week!!!!

First we have 2 t-shirts I embroidered for Miss Peyton. Her Mommy made the cute skirts:)




I have been practicing my feathers on Project Linus Quilts:)


 Mrs Taylor dropped of these 8 daycare quilts for me to quilt. All had hand prints of the kids in each classroom.

This is Mrs Taylors applique quilt for her son in law for Christmas.


I had fun writing Golf words on it:)


My New Motto



My Lil Twister made out of Batiks.



My next Lil Twister project ready to finish sewing and then cutting and resewing:)


This is Leigh's Moda Stars quilt. She let me have fun with it and I did. Lots of freehand designs every where and also feathers in the border:)






Am playing with something really cool and will post about it as soon as I am done with it....gotta keep your attention:)

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...