Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sept 22, 2013

Howdy ya'll:) I am saying that with my best Texas accent:)

This was another fast and furious week... seems as all of them are lately!
The folks are doing good and besides son drama all is well here:)

We had 3 inches of glorious rain this week and a cold front so the windows have been open for 2 days now:) The kitties are loving it!!!! My pocketbook too!

Ok so here is what I did get done this week.....

This is Monica's Christmas Star. Really didn't want to give it back to her:)
Guess that happens to us longarmers once in awhile!

I used my lessons from Angela Walters Dot to Dot class again:)

Here is the back!

This is Karen's Quilt. Not sure of the name but it is so soft and beautiful!
We used another Army wool blanket as the batting. It is SO heavy! But that's what she likes.

 

Here is the star in the center. I did swirls to kind of set it apart from the rest of the quilt. Forgot to turn the picture... sorry.

Here is a closeup of the feathers in the inner border. Am loving the feathers!

Two pictures of the back.

 
 

Here we have Monica's Pumpkin pile. It is a panel that I got to play on:)

Closeup of quilting. She said it looked like the pumpkins were popin gout of the fabric... exactly what I was going for:) Success!

Backing.

This is Georgia's western table topper. Her father had made a table years ago and it is an odd shape so she had to make her own tablecloth.

She is changing her kitchen to a western theme... what fun!

I used the longhorn panto and it is now reversible:)
 
Have  a few Christmas panels I am quilting this weekend and the customer closet keeps me at about 12 in waiting. 2-3 go out and 2-3 more come in:) Feels good to have some kind of job security:)
 
Hope everyong has a terrific week! I am planning on going to the Round Rock Quilt Show on Friday!
 
 

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...