Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sept 29, 2013

Oct will be here in 2 days... wow!!!!

Oct 1 is my MIL's 65th wedding anniv. How totally cool is that! We are getting what family lives close together and going out to eat:) Should be fun:)

Drama has been quiet this week so I am starting to do less stress eating:) yea!!! I am to the point of just buying the next pants size and worrying about it next year... it is coming pretty fast anyway:)

Woke up this morning to a beautiful slow rain:) We got a few showers in
 the past few days and it has been lovely!

Had a nice day with the girls and we went to Round Rock for their quilt show. As always beautiful quilts but the bldg is to small so they can not be fully appreciated.

We ate breakfast at the Monument Cafe in Georgtown. All free range and local produce and all homemade:) The waiter was cute too:) http://themonumentcafe.com/

Here is what some of us ate.....
Had to snap this pretty fast as it was disappearing:) It's banana bread french toast with carmelized bananas and sauce:)

This was my plate:) SO good!!!!
 
Ok to quilting:)
 
 

Miss Donna made another panel quilt:)

I got to play... I wanted the snowflakes to pop!

Here is a closeup of borders.

Backing:)

Another Miss Donna panel.

Did a lot of outlining.

Here is the backing and you can really see the work:)

Tablerunner by Miss Donna:)

Simple quilting:)

Backing.
 
These are my Toes in the Sand BOMs.

It arrived!!!! A fat qtr medley of Angela Walters new fabric line Legacy! Just beautiful! I bought it off Etsy from Stash Fabrics. Great service and great prices! Check her out!

Fabric I found at Poppy Quilt Store in Georgetown... am getting a big girl quilt together for grand daughter:)

What's on my design wall so far:) They are just pinned on the background so far:) More hexies to make and then sew them all on:)
 
Have a fantastic week!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...