Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nov 3, 2013

WOO HOO the folks are on the road heading to Florida:) I am doing a Happy Dance!!!! They are saying they are coming back in March. I think I will ok by then:) ha ha!!

Fall has decided to stay few days:) The leaves are all falling off and the grass is a lush green because all of the rain:) And now the temps have been really nice and cool:) No A/C and no heat yet:) Toughing it out on these chili mornings:)

Got some quilting and sewing done this week:) yea!!!

First up is Donna's Tractor panel:) She let me play so there was a lot of outlining.

Love the border and backing fabric for this one... just perfect!


This is for Kim's granddaughter:)

Did little loops and hearts. Just precious!

The backing looks pretty good too:)
 


These are my 2 Toes in the Sand BOM's. Jaybirds has  a new BOM coning out in Jan and I have already signed up:)
These are kitty pincushions. I bought the kits at my local Nedlewerks Store. Bought one for a gift and then went back a few days later and wanted one for me:)

This is the back of Kathy's quilt. She wanted Christmas Cookies Panto. I used a solid red on the back and green and red variegated on the front.

The front is made of half square triangles. I gave  a bunch of Christmas fabric to their group and they added to it and cut it all into 5" squares:)
 

A nice closeup of the quilt and quilting:)
 
 
Well am taking the weekend off... pooped out from playing with granddaughter yesterday and getting the folks ready to go. Will be back at the quilter tomorrow!
Hope all that made it to Houston had a great time!!! I am SO hoping for next year!
Enjoy the week!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...