Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6, 2014

Yea April showers have arrived:) We SO need the rain!!!! Unfortunately the temps have dropped with the front bringing the rain:( Oh well... the humidity was horrible last week!

Hubby is in Fort Worth today for the Nascar race... hope they get it in because they are getting more rain then us.

I didn't do a bunch of quilting this week but the one I did get done was a biggie with lots of quilting:)

This is Dot's big'un:) Hers tend to grow bigger than first planned. It came to almost a king size and she needed a queen size... surprise:) ha ha!
You are silly Dot!

I did a lot of playing:) Each snowball block took 6  minutes to quilt and there were 50... yes 50 of them!

I was going for small loops in the star spaces but kept going to pebbles so there is a combination:) Really liked the way it turned out!

The backing.

An embroidery order for a bachelor party. Guess he will still be in charge of the grill:) If he only knew the rules:)

My Toes in the Sand BOM is complete:) Turned out just awesome!!!!
 

Now to put in the have to quilt pile.... hopefully one day....

I was stitching on this when I unpacked my Easter decorations and guess what? I had made this pattern last year in redwork:) Surprise!!! Oh well it is pretty so will find a place for it somewhere:)
 
I got some Easter embroidery done but can't show until after Easter as they are gifts:)
Have an amazing week!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...