Saturday, April 26, 2014

April 26, 2014

Happy Saturday!!!!!

Funny how my customer quilt pile starts getting low and then all of a sudden I get 8 more in a week:)  Keeps me out of trouble:) Well maybe not!

The weather here has been perfect! Of course we have chances for storms all weekend with hail:( and next week a few mornings will be in the 40's. Great walking weather!

The in laws will most likely be here after the 15th of May depending on what his doctors say. Hubby will fly down and drive them back. I learned a lot the last time they were here so will not stress out as much and setup boundaries:) Prayers will help!

Don't know why I can't turn pictures lately? Anybody have any suggestions? SO please forgive all the sideways pics this week:(

First  is Dot's Comma quilt:)

SO not her colors but it is a gift:)

Just did a simple loops meander all over.

Here is Charlie's quilt with all the pins.

Two nice closeups:)


Gayle made this Quilters saying wallhanging.

I feathered around each saying.

What fun backing!

Theresa's mother is making her a tree skirt before she heads back up North next week.

Here is a picture of the finished project and the backing.

Just loops and holly.
 
Gayle's Cats in the Cabin.

Love the mice in the border!

Polka dot backing is always a winner!
 

This is what I have been stitching on every night:) It is Crabapple Hill's
A-ZZZZZ snowmen:)
 Hoping it will keep me cool when the real heat comes:) ha ha!!!
 
Have an awesome week and quilt on!
 



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...