Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter 2014

Hope everybody has found their Easter goodies:) Would hate to think of a boiled egg being found in a few months:( Yuck!

Another busy week here:)
 

 

First up are Peyton's and Benjamin's Easter Tshirts I made for them:)

This is Leigh's Comma quilt for a friend

Just simple loops all over. Better get my Comma fabrics sewed together soon!

The backing.

I actually got this Bird Brain design finished and displayed before Easter:) Was a bit worried about that deadline!

This is Theresa's Oriental King quilt all done in Batiks.

Used Featheration Pantograph with a variegated thread. Love the way it looks on the brown.
 

Her backing.

Also got this cute ornament finished before Easter:) Of course Jax has walked off with it a few times so now it is way up high. He is a stinker!

This is Theresa's Two By Two quilt. Will not turn for me so just turn your head a bit please:)

She let me play so I used 5 different thread colors and lots of free outlining:)

Really turned out cute!
 
 
 
Well we had a shower come through already this morning but I have found my Dark Chocolate Bunny and the ears are already gone:) ha ha!!!
 
Have a great week!
 

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...