Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dec 14, 2014

Hope you are almost done!!! I am:)

Got my last customer quilt pu and did a few Project Linus quilts and then took Dazi's handles off so I can send back to Nolting so they can fix her light:) yea!!!! I have had an Ikea light velcroed to the top of machine... worked but the cord kept getting caught on stuff and Bob:) Not funny when you are quilting!

MIL has great days and then other days..... feels as if she is a burden one minute and then ready to go somewhere the next. Dementia is really a strange disease! And she is only in the early stages. They looked at a local assisted living center and she said it was nice but she wasn't ready... may not be her choice:( Of course there is a long waiting list. They will look at the centers near my SIL this week as they are heading back tomorrow but will be back at Christmas since I am hosting:)

Was not a fun week for me but then I don't complain much but I had Cedar fever where I wished they would pull all of my teeth as they hurt SO much!!!! And then about over that and I pull something in my lower back... when it rains it pours! Still kept pushing and getting things done!

Hubby and I got all our baking and candy making done yesterday! yea!!! Hope we don't have to make more of anything!!!

Well on with the show:

First is Jill's Aboriginal Shadow Boxes.

She used Orange Grunge fabric for the borders:)

Did a Panto called Cool Beanz in orange thread.
Love Love it!!!!

Marylyn did a panel lap quilt for her son.

Love the stars as the border!

Just had fun quilting it anyway I wanted:)

Here is the back:)

Carolla snuck this one in real quick:)

Just love the simplicity of it yet I got to quilt it pretty heavy.

It is going to Germany with her next week as a gift to her Texas lovin nephew!

Back... love the woodgrain quilting:)

One of Judy's Project Linus quilts.

She finds the cutest fabrics!

Look at those fishies on the backing!

Another Project Linus.

I just loop meander most Project Linus quilts.

Sweet fabrics!!!
 
Another Houston project finished:) I am just addicted to her designs! SO glad my local shop carries them so I can pu more:)

Bob has discovered there is a window in the studio.

He likes looking out it.....

 Was that a bird??? No just a leaf:) haha!!!

What's down there???? Yum Yums????
 
Well finishing... hopefully the sunflower soon! I have a bit more to finish before gifts can be shared:)
 
Only 11 more sleeps till Christmas:)
 
 
 



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...