Sunday, December 7, 2014

December 7, 2014

Hope all of you are well and getting all your projects finished up so you can enjoy the holidays!!!

I am almost finished with customer quilts and gifts:) yea!!!!!

Don't know where this week went but had lunch with the girls on Tues and then our Bee met on Friday. Sat hubby and I headed to LaGrange, Giddings, Elgin and then Round Rock. I think I am done traveling for the year:) haha!!! 

I have had lots ask about my MIL. She is doing really well. Stayed with SIL for a week and took in a few days in LA gambling.  They went to cemetery today... a bit chilly so didn't stay long.

Okay enough about me and I won't even get into the cedar allergy problems I am having:( YUCK!!!!

On with the show:

First up is Ophelia's Texas quilt.

She used camping fabric in the border because that's what her son and his wife like to do:)

She let me play:) So I did...
 

Love the paisley quilting inside the Texas shape. Makes it pop!

Cool border Idea I came up with:)

This is Elaine's family raffle quilt. She makes one a year and all the names go in a hat and the winner is drawn. Last years winner can not participate.

Great use of striped fabic in the border!

Backing.

Finished this cross stitch santa and put him on the sleigh.

Here he is on Jill's orange Grunge fabric... I am quilting hers.
 
Everyone get to work and finish those projects!!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...