Sunday, December 21, 2014

Dec 21, 2014

Only 4 more sleeps until Christmas:) Yea! All the packages have gone out and have arrived safely... well almost all of them... daughters cookie container opened and she had to hunt cookies among the gifts:) An Adventure:) haha!!! There was no need for the  second rule:)
Even Dazi's front handles that were shipped out have arrived and her light fixed and she is on her way home. Suppose to be here Wednesday:)

Weather has been up and down in temps... suppose to be 70's tomorrow and then drop but back to upper 60's by Christmas. May have the AC on by then:(

I have a few things I have been working on so on with the show:

First up is my sunflower....

It grew....

And grew...

And grew:)

Added the border and now waiting to be quilted:)

My iron arrived that I bought at Houston Quilt Festival. Yea!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!

One more sleigh cross stitch done:)

My new project all cut out....

1/2 of the blocks are done:)

One more Houston project finished:) Love these guys!!!
 
Well I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!! I will post all the gifts I made next time:)
 
Sending all Christmas hugs!!!!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...