Sunday, March 15, 2015

March 15, 2015

Half way done with March already... where does the time go???

I should be in TN right now visiting a friend but family medical issues changed all those plans. Maybe another time?

Hubby and I did run away to Ft Worth last weekend for a huge Christian concert. Winter Jam 2015. There were 10 bands and Kari Jobe popped in for a song:) So really 11 performers:) We spent the night in a hotel right across the street from the convention center so no parking or traffic issues afterwards:) Great planning on my part!!!

Well got a little quilting done this week....

First up is Maleah's quilt. Not sure of the name of the pattern but really like it!

Tried to make it look like the fabric was really going over and under with the quilting.
 

Cool backing!

Cindy gave me a scrappy quilt to quilt and asked for loops all over:)

Loved looking at the fabrics and saying... I have some of that:) haha!!!

Backing.

Dolly gave me one of her daughters quilts to quilt. It is the jelly roll race but she made her own strips.

 
I quilted loops and stars all over in red, white, and blue variegated thread.

Backing.

Spent all day yesterday quilting this Science Fair quilt for me:) yea!!!!! I will get better pics after the binding is all sewn on:)
 
Well enjoy the week!!!! And sew, sew, sew!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...