Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 29, 2015

Happy Palm Sunday:) Easter is hopping right at us:) I did get a few projects finished in time:)

Beautiful days here!!! Love the sunshine and mild temperatures. Of course the kitties love the live TV shows... the windows are open:) ha ha!!!

Hubby and I ran off all day yesterday:) We went to Llano quilt show. A nice small show of about 100 quilts. Then to Inman's for BBQ lunch:) Then to local quilt shop. Then back roads to Fredricksburg to quilt shop. Of course we are that close to Kerrville so had to go to Creations:) Back through Fredricksburg to Marble Falls to Bluebonnet Cafe for dinner and took pie home:)

There were quite a few bluebonnets near Llano and Marble Falls:) I think there will be more in a  few weeks.

Ok on with pictures:)
Beautiful Bluebonnets!!!



Embroidery Garden bunnies:)

This is a wool Semi Sweet bunny I made:)


Carola made this sweet log cabin quilt.

She used a Moda Honey Bun. I have one of those:) Guess this is the pattern I wanted use?

The back.

Carola's brother in Germany is raising funds for his football team so she made this as a raffle quilt for him. She will be taking it with her in August.
Their logo.
 

Cute backing!

Yes Carola again:) A jelly roll quilt with homespun stars.

She said she made the pattern up:) I had asked if she wanted it quilted modern or traditional. She said whatever I thought so I mixed them:)

Back....

A nice close up!

 
I have a few more hexie blocks made:)

My new business cards. So fresh and modern looking!

My haul from the road trip yesterday:)
 
Hope you all have an awesome week!!!!
Hoping to get the Dear Jane flimsy finished today or at least this week:)
 I am also really planning on walking again every morning so I am hoping tomorrow is the starting point!
 
 


No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...