Saturday, March 7, 2015

March 7, 2015

Well we had more ice and some sunshine this week... what a wacky weather year! We did have snow on Easter one year and I SO hope we don't this year!!!

Busy week but I did take a few days off to sew for me:) Just had no quilting mojo:)

This is what I did get done:
 
 
Gayle's wedding gift quilt:)

Love the reds, greys, and blacks all together.
Used Featheration pantograph with a grey thread.

Back....

This is Jill's Ghastlies quilt.

I love the pattern and this is the first Ghastlies I have quilted:)
 I told her to keep the border the way it is all angled:)

Close up.... loopies and circls.

Scaredy cat backing!

This is one of Maleah's. She made this all flannel for her grandson.

Love the feel of flannel!!!

Just looped all over and then did a little extra in border:)

These blocks were donated to Project Linus, put together by Cindy and bought by Shelley.

I was ordered.... um asked/begged  to finish the hand stitching.

I am SO not a fan of featherstitching but after hours and hours of it I am more comfortable with it... still not a favorite!


I did add blanket and backstitching in the star block. Now it goes back to Shelley to add 2 more borders and then back to me to quilt:) So you will be seeing it again:)

Made this for my friend Joan for Easter. It is a Jenny Elephantz pattern. Love her designs!!!

Another Jenny design:) This one is for me:)
 
Well Hubby and I are running away tomorrow to Ft Worth for a Christian concert and staying overnight:) SO excited!!!!
Was suppose to go to TN next weekend but something came up at her end so will stay home.
 
Have a great week!!!! 

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...