Sunday, May 10, 2015

May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Had a nice chat with my daughter and we are planning a road trip for next month so need to quilt more:) ha ha!!! No really I have some must do's before we head out so took today to quilt:) Hubby was with MIL and SIL all day so I quilted:) Bought some new CD's and just tuned it up, locked the door, and quilted:) It took most of the day to finish the border and to quilt the first row:) It's a bigun!

I did get 2 done this week before loading this one:

Megan's Squares. I think I have that layer cake in my stash:)

Used Modern Squares panto with turq and brown variegated thread.

Used white thread on the back:)

Megan's Texas Panel. I have done one of these for her before.

Lots of playing:)
 

Back.

That's all from here... we have been VERY lucky and have not gotten any of the serious weather here... it has all been North of us. Sorry for them!!! Maybe 1/2 in of rain so far. Beautiful... NOT... lightening storm Friday and I got to drive through it. Not my favorite thing to do ever!!!!!
 
Have a safe and productive week:)

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...