Saturday, May 30, 2015

May 27,2015

Wow May is almost over already! Where is the time going???

We had a bunch of rain again this week but no studio flooding this time:) yea! The lakes are full and hopefully things will begin to dry out soon for everybody! I bet we will be wishing for more rain later this year?

I was a bit busy this week.... picked up daughter from airport on Wed and then of course there was no set schedule:( I am a planner so having a hard time with that! Oh well I will make it... I hope! We are heading on the road in a few days and I will fly  from TN:) Yes I am getting to stay a few days with my BFF Joan in Knoxville:)  She left me two years ago. I am SO excited!!!!!

Okay enough about me... here is what I did get done this week:

Of course Bob is the quilt police around here:) ha! Is that a 1/4" seam???

I have been working on this t-shirt quilt off and on for a few months I think....

Finally got the top all put together.. the back will also have some t-shirts on it. Am waiting for the link to the backing fabric she wants... hint hint!

Love this Disappearing Hourglass quilt Gayle made as a wedding gift. 

Had fun quilting it!!!!

Lime green backing... too cool!

Elaine made this yellow work baby quilt for a great grandchild I think... she has many:)

She did a great job doing all the handwork.

Fun backing!

Daughter and I went to all the Goodwill's in the area. She looks for items for her costumes and I usually look at books and all the other stuff. Well I found this for only $2.99 so had to buy it for sure!

Two more BOM done:) I am trying to stay on top of it!!!! Probably get the next ones next week:)
 
Everyone have a great week or two:) I will blog after I get back and hopefully I will remember to take pictures:) Usually hubby is in charge of that!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...