May 16, 2015

Hello all:)
I worked on one quilt all week and when she picked it up it was all worth it just to see her face:)
So let's get the pictures rolling!

Ok first up is my quilting guide. It is the plastic that is from a poster frame... I tape the sides so I know where it ends and the fabric begins. Then I draw with an erasable marker until I get what I want. Of course I have changed this as I am quilting... I stuck to this pretty much for this quilt. When I start I write the measurements on it also because once I slepz I forgetz:) ha ha!!!

Here is Erlene's awesome quilt!!! All the 9 patches were made in her Bee and they exchanged them. So there were a lot of fabrics... fun to see them all!

Played in the border a lot!!! If you click on the picture it will go to a bigger picture so you can really see the quilting!

More border:)

Side view.... sorry we had days of rain so this is the best I could do for pictures!

The 9 patches... excuse the long thread.

The backing really shows all the work I did:) I figured I quilted about 40 hours on it. It was SO worth it!!!!
 
Needless to say that was it for this week:) Did go to my Bee Friday so now they can see the quilt... 2 of my bee belong to Erlene's Bee and wanted to see the quilt:) Ha Ha! They had to wait!
 
Have one loaded for tomorrow for Dot's SIL from NC. She wants to take it back with her on the 26th... no pressure:) Can you believe I have 24 in the closet to quilt? All I can say is WOW and think how blessed I am! I will be open 4 years on the first and this is the busiest I have been! Guess this little hobby.... um business of mine is successful:) Thank you all for helping me!!!!!
 
Have an awesome week and stay dry... we are to get more rain... not complaining, we SO need it!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy October!!!!

Feb 2, 2013