Sunday, June 28, 2015

June 28, 2015

The last weekend in June has arrived... July is just days away.... the summer is slipping away rather quickly!

We here in Central Texas have yet to see a 100 degree day but it sure has felt like it a few times:( The humidity has been very high... ugh! we had rain once again this morning and ran into it in our outing yesterday. Not complaining about the rain... esp since we have been so drought stricken the past few years. Of course there are areas that are flooded:(

Have been busy quilting and celebrated my birthday on Tuesday. Had a great day and continued it all week:) We all deserve that!

Here is what I have been working on all week....

                     Sorry to have to load this one sideways but couldn't figure out how to turn it.
This is Shelley's son in laws Harley t-shirt quilt that I made. All I got was a bunch of hap hazard cut shirts. Hubby helped... he picked the flame fabric and gave his approval along the way:) And he is holding the quilt for me:)

Here is a close up of a few shirts.

They wanted me to use all the shirts so I put some on the back! I think it turned out awesome! He will get it for his birthday:)

Megan made this sweet quilt.

I did large feathers on each side of the green.

The back looks pretty good too:)

Kathy J made this with her other Bee. They exchanged millions of small 9 patches... not millions but I bet thousands for sure:)

I loved looking at all the fabrics....

She just wanted a simple loop meander all over.
 

Delyte first ever quilt top:)  I quilted it will loop meander all over.

Can't wait to see her next one... get on that!

My wool kitties are all done.. I machine quilted on my Bernina:)
My Summer wallhanging done:) Hand embroidery and machine quilted on my Bernina:) She was happy!
 
Well enjoy your week!
Happy sewing!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...