Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Hope all the Father's are having a great day! Hubby is taking his mom to cemetery to see his Dad. Then lunch and bingo and his day is full:)

The temperatures have been turned up and so has the A/C!!

I was home all but one day last week so got lots done!!! Yea!!!

My Texas quilt all done:)

I quilted loops and stars all over.

Gave it to my sister in law.

Sarah made this beautiful Dragonfly quilt.

I gave the dragonflies antennae and there were swirls all around!

You can really see the leaves and curls in the border.

Sue made this Alaska Attic Windows. 

She had bought the kit when she was in Alaska. She is going back for a quilt cruise next month:)

Just a large stipple all over is what she wanted.

                                                      Carola made this lovely vase quilt.
She cut up a panel and then filled in with the blue.

I outlined all the flowers and vases and then lots of curlz!

Her backing fabric.

Erlene made this beautiful Jewel Box quilt.

I had 2 different plans drawn out so had to give her a call to see if she wanted really stiff and modern or feathers and soft. She picked the feathers. A great choice!

She added the extra border all around so just mimicked the design.

Look at all that quilting:)

Puppy is done and ready to go to my son in law. Turned out so cool!

Oh look it's puppy on the back:)

My Bias challenge also got quilted:)

Very modern!!!

All I thought about was how to quilt it while I was making it:)

Even the back looks cool!

Well not home but 2 days this week so am hoping to get at least one quilt done:)
Have an awesome week and get sewing!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...