My worker pulled something in his back so has been at half speed most of the week:( We do have sheet rock, texture, and paint. Hopefully his back will be better tomorrow so he can start on the floor... if not he said he would call in for reinforcements:) He is now saying it will be done Wednesday. I have to remember it's only been 8 days of work so far.... just seems way longer!!
Looks way worse then last weeks pictures!
So while he is working and the furrbabies complaining Bob and I have been in the studio with the wonderful A/C:)
Gayle made this bright and cheerful quilt.
Hard to believe it's all made from rectangles.
You can really see the quilting on the back!
My Dandelion wall hanging is all done:)
I hand stitched the flowers and the word. I also used piping for the first time:)
Here is the back:)
I quilted this for Pam a year or so ago. But there were more names to be added.
So welcome Jaiden and Robert:)
This is one of the antique quilts I repaired, quilted and bound.
Love all the fabrics!!!!
He gave me most of the pink backing... Pat helped with one more piece that was close from the stash. I just stippled all over. Turned out really nice! Just have the Lone Star to finish for him.
Well another week of staying in the studio so plan to veg in front of tv today and do hand work:) Almost finished with another Lucy Boston Cross and then back to the scrappy hexie project:)
Enjoy your week!!