Sunday, July 31, 2016

Still enjoying the new bathroom:)

Yes every time we shower we just say how much we love it!!! Of course after cleaning it today I am not so happy:( The water here leaves chlorine marks all over the glass so me and vinegar got it all off:( UGH!!! I usually have to do this with all my windows on the outside from the sprinklers. Such a pain!!! But vinegar did the trick  and all looked well:) I also bought a squeegee to clean it every day:)

Hubby was vacuuming and opened the door to the water heater and it is leaking:( So guess we will deal with that this week:( Always something!

Didn't get much quilted this week but when you see what I did get done you will be impressed:) ha ha!!!

Dolly made this Stunning Judy Niemeyer quilt. I just love her patterns!!!

This is suppose to be a tree skirt but Dolly is SO not cutting a hole in it:) I wouldn't either!!!!
Love the quilting I did... tons of ruler work and fillers.

Nice close up:)


You can really see the work I did on the back:)

Margaret made this all from scraps:)

Those squares are pieced! I had to feel them to make sure:)

Just a nice stipple all over.

I have all the blocks made for another chemo quilt but can't put on design wall until the hexie one is all sewn together.... getting there:)

Talking about Chemo quilt.. this one is all finished:) I used a honey bun and Seams so Fast Quilt Strip Piecing Guide. That gadget is awesome!!! It will snuggle up your strips so you get a straight seam and unwavey strips. Used it on the batiks also.

It is quilted and bound but I didn't get a picture of it yet...next time:)


Enjoy your week... I have the antique Lone Star to quilt this week and then running off with Pat to Dallas for a few days:)
Take care, stay cool, and sew!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...