Sunday, August 21, 2016

Lots of rain and cooler temps:)

Hi all:)

It has rained everyday this week... SO not typical for Texas in August!!!! And also the temps have dropped to below 90???  What going on??? So far we have had 6+ inches of rain. Thankfully it has all been nice slow and relaxing rain:)

Unfortunately it has caused havoc on my sinuses:( I have had a headache almost everyday along with the rain:( I did have 2 pretty good days so I got to get some quilting done but the Raffle quilt is only 1/2 way finished:( Was hoping for further progress! I have changed around my allergy meds so am hoping to be my self next week again! Am feeling better today!

So needless to say no work not so many pictures!

Here is a sneak peek of the raffle quilt:) Erlene did such a wonderful job on the Flying Geese!

My Hexie project is all sewed together!!! Now to hand quilt it... well after a cross stitch stocking and another hexie project that is in my head:) A good winter project.

Here is the back view. I still have the papers in the outer hexies for stability. They will come out once I get it basted for quilting.

Saw this on someones blog and thought you might enjoy it!!!

Stay busy and dry!!!!


No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...