Sunday, October 16, 2016

Texas State Fair!

Hi all!

Pat and I left on Thursday for Dallas to attend the Fair:) MY first time! It was SO much fun!!! So many vendors from remodeling to toys to kitchen gadgets:) I of course had to eat some Fair foods. Deep fried Mini Reeses cup:) Deep Fried Thanksgiving Dinner... had stuffing, turkey and cream corn then rolled into ball and fried, served with gravy and cranberry sauce:) Then Beef Brisket egg rolls... super yums!!! Also had some of those swirly fries:)  I would like to go back again:)



Here is Big Tex!!!

And yes he is huge!!!!

Here is the brisket egg roll:) yums!!!!

This cow and penguins were made out of butter.

Here is the sign.

Then on Friday we went to Judy's and she drove us to 3 quilt shops and of course I bought a little at all:) Then to Pat's granddaughter's house to help celebrate her 6th birthday:) Then pu Gyros and back to Linda's house where we were staying all weekend.
Saturday we packed up and headed to a Make A Blanket Day in Plano, then home but not before stopping at Braum's Ice Cream:)

So It was a VERY full weekend!!!

My back is SO much better and it did well throughout the trip! 

I quilted some and am about 1/2 way done with a quilt so no pictures today:( I am home most of next week and with the back almost fully healed I will be working!!!

It is only a few weeks before there is another road trip but this time to Houston Quilt Fest:) Yea!!!!

Hope ya'll had a great week and get back to work!!!
haha!!!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...