Whooooo! I survived Houston:)

As you can tell I made it back from Houston with goodies and even money:) haha!!! The quilts were absolutely magnificent!!!! A lot of the makers were standing close to got to talk with quite  a few of them:)

I did get the one quilt done before I left:)

This is grand daughters pillow:)

And her chicken w babies:)



Shaleem made this stunning quilt.

And it turned out beautiful if I do say so myself!!!

A little ruler work and lots of free motion:)

Even the back looks pretty cool!!!


What I bought in Houston.. hand dyed fabrics from a Stitch to Dye out of Austin, the cats are Japanese fabrics, Auriful threads, a Grunge pack, and a wool cat kit.




2 packs of wool, panto, blue marker and remover, circles template for Dazi, Cat kit and glue, and a hanging of the month done in wool.

Has been raining on and off while we were gone and it continues:)

Back to work tomorrow!!!!
Hope you all arrived safely back home or looked at all the pics on FB!!!
Have an awesome week!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy October!!!!

Feb 2, 2013