Sunday, January 29, 2017

Almost February:)

Hard to believe January is almost over! The weather has been undulating all month and I bet we have the same next month! We are starting off in sweats, then yoga pants, and sometimes even shorts! Surprise!!!

Hubby and I ran away to Ikea in Round Rock yesterday for a new computer desk and chair:) I was using an old wobbly table and a dining chair so I made a big upgrade! Of course it probably took us longer to put it together then it should of but the pictures were not too clear... after we removed 2 pieces from the directions all went together wonderfully! Then we went to Catfish Parlour in Georgetown... hubby's favorite! He usually gets the all you can eat and only had 12 pieces this time... he has made it to 15 before:( I had a nice grilled Mahi Mahi:)

Did get some quilting done:) yea!!!


First up is Jill's Kaffe Fassett quilt. It was a kit she had bought in Houston at Quilt Fest a few years back.

She wanted me to follow the fabric lines and leave all solid fabrics unquilted and the rest was up to me:)

What fun!!! This is the center panel.

And the backing is fabulous!!!

Another Lucy Boston block done with lovely Vanna Bob posing with it:) haha!!!

I finally got this hand dyed coins quilt top finished! Thank goodness for Bee!!!

I did as the directions asked but wanted it wider so had to add a whole row. Now on to making the backing and then in the closet for quilting one day....

I also got another BOM done at Bee:) I am only 3 blocks behind now:) Oh and there are 2 more coming this month:( Oh well I will gt it done!


Am home most of the week so am hoping to get quilt finished that is loaded and about 1/2 way done... it's 100" long. Maybe load another??? Hope Hope!!!

Well ya'll have a wonderful week and SEW!!!!


No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...