Sunday, May 21, 2017

Busy week:)

Not quite sure where this week went???
I did get some quilting done, had a guild mtg, slept a lot, and then it was the weekend?
Parts of Texas got lots of rain and some got hail... we got dribbles:( was hoping for a good rain to test those gutters and cement.... maybe next time! It is lovely and cool today so airing out the house and studio:)

On to the pics!


Cam made this beauty:) She pretty much lets me do what I want:) So I went modern!


For some reason when I was thinking of the quilting I thought there were only 2 rows of designs and nothing in the middle so I had it all planned out in my head:) Well surprise!

Still turned out beautifully!

And it's reversible:)

Here is the one I have been working on for Hubby. It is all done and on his bed:)

I used an allover panto feather design in red thread.

The backing fabric was form IKEA:) yea!!!

Janice made this sweet Tea Party BOM.

Had fun quilting steam curls all over the place:)


It is just too cute!

Here is the backing.... sweet rosebuds!



I received this handmade ladybug scissor charm  and fat quarter for participating in the Project Linus challenge through the guild. It was lots of fun and neat to see what the ladies made with their mystery bags... some even made 2???

5 more alphabet blocks done:) Have digitized the words to the ABC song to go in the top also:)

Got my fabrics all cut to take to a retreat next month:) Hoping to get the Sweet Tooth BOM finished up then.
Am home most of the coming week so hopefully get the quilt that's loaded done and maybe another one:) yea!!!
Have a terrific week!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...