Sunday, June 18, 2017

Leaving on a jet plane....don't know when I'll be back again...



Hi All!

Yes going on a trip. Since hubby is going with me I can't tell you the details but next week there will be LOTS of travel pics!!! So you will have to keep guessing:)

Did get a little done this week:

Helen a non quilter made this t shirt quilt for a niece:) She did an awesome job! There were shirts from all over. Always love looking at them all. She made it so the ones that hang over the mattress are all going the right way.

Just a stipple with variegated thread. I trimmed and bound it for her also:)

It goes with the pillow shams I posted last week.

Cindy made this bright orange and blue quilt for a grand son I think. 
School colors of the college he will be attending.


She just wanted wavy orange lines... think I got that:)

Always love her backs! Sometimes even better then the fronts:)

My July wool BOM is ready:)

This is Handsome our newest family member. He was a stray but now he's not:) Took him to vet to see if he was chipped... no:( So he is ours. He is fitting right in and so much of a love! Had to have been a house cat cuz he was in wonderful shape and appearance. Has been in the house full time for 3 days so far and he has made no attempt to go out.

Happy Father's day!!!

That is Hubby and my son with his 2 daughters... my grands:)

Have an awesome week and be ready for lots of pics:)


No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...