Sunday, June 11, 2017

What a fun week!

Hi All,

This week I spent 3 days away to sew and sew some more:) Yes there was some wine involved:) WAY too much fun!!!

Then I had to come back to reality... grocery shop and then yesterday we went to grand daughter 1 recital. What a difference a year makes! She loved her emb ballerina:) Yea Nana!

I didn't get much done but .....

Grand daughter 1 map quilt for Christmas:) All done:) Don't know why the binding looks so wonky... guess I didn't straighten it out before I took a pic?


Bought this backing on the last Austin trip with hubby... it was perfect!

A chemo quilt from a donated UFO.

All done with stippling:)

Grand daughter 2 is getting this sweet Lil Red set:) Started at retreat and then finished when I got back:)

This is mostly what I worked on! top all done and I have the backing.... now it is in line to be quilted:) It is the Sweet Tooth BOM from Jaybird Quilts.

Another wool project finished:) Saw it on Pinterest and then had to buy pattern and wool... so glad we have Etsy!!

Home most of the week so will get 2 big quilts done:)

We spent most of the morning power washing the house and the studio.... so pretty and white again!!

Have a fantastic week!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...