Sunday, July 16, 2017

Where did the week go???

Hi All:)

Not sure where this week went but it is gone:(

I was home more then expected since my car Marissa went to get her oil changed and hubby discovered she needed new shoes (tires) VERY badly! So much so I could not go to retreat. He only allowed me to drive to HEB and back on Thursday:( Turned out to be a good idea anyway since I caught that bug that is going around hubby's work and was on the couch all day Friday:(
So I feel better and so does Marissa:)

I pretty much quilted on the same quilt all week and am still not done:( Maybe Monday???

This is one of the Project Linus kits I finished up... now to be quilted.

The last of the black and white quilt I made hubby:) There were way too many leftovers to just throw away! This is a chemo quilt:) Needs to be quilted also but the backing is made:)

Grand daughter 2's alphabet quilt all ready just waiting for sashing ... will work on at Bee this week:)

My Lucy Boston Crosses on the NEW design wall:)  Seems as if 1 project seems to take over the design wall so now have 2:) Hope that will help? Or else I need to do only 2 projects at a time??/ NOPE! ha ha!

This is the quilt I have been working on all week... only 2 more rows to go:)

A map panel for Margaret.

Just looped this one.


To Ruth Ellen .... this map also does not have the extra piece of West Virginia:) And I know about it now since we drove across it.

Since we made a new design wall I moved the purrtraits in the house. Jax is checking it for flaws... nope purrfict!

My daughter attended the Jane Austen 200th anniversary in Kentucky this past weekend. She made her period dress:)

She did an awesome job!!!

Well that's all for this week:) 
Hope everybody stays cool and sews everyday:)








No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...