Sunday, August 13, 2017

Hot, hot, hot!


It has as you can see a hot week! I guess it is August though:) I am ready for the kids to go to school and I bet they are too!!!
Was a great trip to Dallas area this past week! We went shopping at some of my favorite shops and also attended the Plano Quilt Show. Some beautiful quilts for sure!
Before I left I did get some quilting done:)

Cam made this cross quilt for her in laws. It has their last name and wedding date on it.

She just wanted loops all over and it turned out so beautiful! 

And a solid back to show off my loops:)


This one will hang in her sewing room. I looped except where the pictures were.... the 4 corners and center... those I outlined.

This is the sewing block:)

Once again you get to see all my quilting:)


This is my shopping haul:) Yes there was a cat theme going on:) You know I really need to make a quilt with all my cat fabrics one day:)

Am home most of this week:) yea!!!!
Will crank up the AC in the studio and quilt all day:)

Hope ya'll have a great week and let me hear those machines a humming!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...