Sunday, August 6, 2017

August is here.....

Wow hard to believe August has arrived and with rain and cooler temps??? Surprise!!! We are due more rain and the high on Tuesday is only 84???? We are normally in the 100+ so it is definitely welcomed!!!

Quiet week this week with me being home all week:) Well I did have to get groceries...so yes I quilted:)

Lori Beth made this cute Doxie quilt for her MIL for Christmas.

I just free motioned a wavy line all over it... really modern effect.

She put this sweet Flamingo on the back

My chemo quilt is all done:)

Here is the back... just used leftovers:)

My newest project is coming along.... I am using my FIL's shirts for this one. It is a Bonnie Hunter pattern. I  have all the neutral cut into strips and am working on the darks now. 

Judy made this sweet ABC quilt for her grand son that sis due in Nov.

Really played with it:) Hard to see all the quilting on the pic.

Sweet flannel backing fabric.

Martha won the BOM from guild last year and made this quilt with those blocks.

The ornaments all used different fabrics and backgrounds.

Was fun quilting them all somewhat different:)

Here is a pic of the backing fabric.

Made some pee pee tepees for a gift:)

My Lucy Boston is coming together rather nicely:) Only 3 more rows and a border to go:) I think I will get it finished this year:) I am so ready to start something new.... my Millifore!

Hubby and I have been dieting since we came back from vacation... he has lost 18 lbs and I have lost 12:) Really unforgivable that men lose faster then women!

Hope everyone has an awesome week... I will be gone for most of it so there will be a lot to tell next week:)



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...